March 1, 2019
It has been an exciting February at TandemLaunch!
Soundskrit won second place at the ASU pitch competition, Edgehog is among the five finalists for the Mobile World Scholar Challenge at MWC 2019, and these are just a few of the impressive achievements from this month! Check out our favourite February moments!
- SPORTLOGiQ made it on the Yahoo Sports Technology Awards 2019 Shortlist.
- Soundskrit won second place at the Arizona State University Pitch Competition.
- Edouard Desjardins, Technology Scout at TandemLaunch, attended the PGSG Purdue Graduate Career Fair to present the EiR program for post-graduate students.
- Edgehog has been selected as one of the five finalists for the Mobile World Scholar Challenge at MWC Barcelona!
- Omar Zahr, Director of Technology was present at AUTM to introduce our EiR program.
- Jonathan Mo, our Venture Associate, was present at the Harvard University Startup Career Fair to seek engineers and product managers interested in building a frontier tech startup.
- Check out how Gwen Stefani’s new song “Make Me Like You” was made using LANDR’s technology!
- Check out Fluent.ai’s demo presenting the latest CortexM4 development.
- Algolux and C2RO are among the top 5 to have the most potential for future growth in Quebec.
- Aerial, Deeplite and Fluent.ai also attended the MWC Barcelona 2019!
- Wrnch integrated its interactive visual cortex in Jaguar’s most recent video.