November 29, 2018
It has been an exciting November at the office!
TandemLaunch received $5M from the Government of Canada, Aerial received a $3M additional investment by Intel Capital, Kalepso competed at TechCrunch’s Startup Battlefield and these are just a few of the impressive achievements from this month! Check out our favourite monthly moments!
- LANDR hits milestone of 2 million users.
- ORA has progressed in their development of the ORA GQs!
- Kalepso competed at TechCrunch’s Startup Battlefield.
- TandemLaunch received a $5M investment.
- Algolux won most innovative autonomous driving solution.
- LANDR was ranked 4th in DeloitteTechnology Fast 50 Winners!
- Aerial raised $3M led by Intel Capital.
- ORA‘s Ari Pinkas shared his tips and tricks on building a successful company.
- Suometry was named CES 2019 Innovation Award Honoree.
- SPORTLOGiQ was featured in an article by fortune.com.
- IRYStec. signed a representative agreement with Ryoden trading company.
- SPORTLOGiQ was interviewed by SportsmediaPro.
- Helge Seetzen wrote an article in the Globe and Mail about reinforcing our startup ecosystem.
- Algolux was named one of Canada’s companies-to-watch.
- SPORTLOGiQ was also named one of Canada’s companies-to-watch.