October 31, 2018
It has been an exciting October at the office!
Algolux won AutoSens Awards 2018 for Software Innovation, LANDR released LANDR Audio Mastering for Video, Wavelite was accepted into the Creative Destruction Lab’s 2018 Toronto Cohort as part of their “Prime” stream, this along with other impressive achievements. Check out our October highlights below!
TandemLaunch News & Events
- Jonathan Mo joined the TandemLaunch team as our Venture Associate, recruiting future talented Entrepreneurs-in-Residence to build deep tech companies.
- Georgios Depastas, co-founder and product lead for Kalepso guested the FutureTech podcast.
- Algolux named AutoSens Awards 2018 Winner for software innovation.
- Wavelite was accepted into the Creative Destruction Lab’s 2018 Toronto Cohort as part of their “Prime” stream.
- SPORTLOGiQ was one of two Canadian companies that were featured in CNBC’s annual list of 100 promising start-ups!
- Helge Seetzen shared his best advice of building successful companies.
- Algolux was recognized as a major player in the computational photography camera market.
- LANDR released LANDR Audio Mastering for Video.
- IRYStec was selected as one of the CIX Top 20 most innovative companies of 2018 in Canada!
- Davis Sawyer, Co-Founder of Deeplite, shared his tips and tricks of what has driven him in his career.
- Corowave was selected as one of Hello Tomorrow’s top 500 deep tech startups.
- We celebrated Halloween 🎃 at the office! Check out our photos here.